- Location is the single greatest factor affecting the value of real property.
- Buyers compare your property against competing properties.
- Buyers interpret value based on available and recently sold properties in your area.
- The current real estate market may reflect a buyer’s or seller’s market.
- Market conditions cannot be manipulated; a personally tailored marketing plan must be developed accordingly.
- Property condition affects price and speed of the sale.
- Optimizing physical appearance and advance preparation for marketing, maximizes the perceived value.
- If the property is not properly priced, a sale may be delayed or even prevented.
- Reviewing our comprehensive market study assists you in determining the best possible asking price for your property.
- Together, these factors, not opinions, contribute to what the market is indicating the value of your home to be.
- Be flexible and realistic. What you paid for something has no bearing on what you can sell it for…