- Listing your property is done for results. Overpricing reduces the response and ultimately the results.
- Buyers educate themselves with market comparables. If your home does not compare, it won’t sell.
- Buyers will avoid overpriced homes and look elsewhere.
- Buyers are aware of lengthy market exposure and usually attribute this to overpricing.
- The proper pricing of any commodity, especially a home results in an early sale.
- If overpricing causes a home not to sell, the monetary loss and the inconveniences to the owner could be overwhelming. Such as a delay in job transfer, owning two properties, wear and tear on your present home, missed opportunity for your next residence.
- Don’t miss on an offer today that you’d be happy with later.
- Homes always sell at a Fair Market Value! Pricing a home realistically will bring an early sale, fewer inconveniences and a greater monetary return.
This is the biographical info. Needs to be updated.